As the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures, Legrand's offering covers seven strategic fields of activity:
- User interface (switches, power sockets, and more)
- Energy distribution (distribution panels, circuit breakers and more)
- Building systems (lighting management, security systems and more)
- Cable management (trunking, floor boxes and more)
- Digital infrastructure (enclosures, patch panels, RJ45 sockets and more)
- UPS (uninterruptible power supply)
- Installation components (tubes, ducts, extensions and more)
Legrand estimates that around 48% of 2015 sales were in renovation, a figure that could rise to nearly 60% in mature countries. The electrical and digital infrastructure market accessible to Legrand is valued at nearly €90 billion.
A COMPREHENSIVE OFFER FOR COMMERCIAL, RESIDENTIAL AND INDUSTRIAL MARKETS
Legrand offers a comprehensive range of products and solutions operating as systems tailored to commercial, residential and industrial markets—respectively 50%, 43% and 7% of the Group's 2015 sales. From control and connection interfaces to cable management, power distribution and voice-data-image (VDI) systems distribution, Legrand provides a host of solutions designed to manage lighting, energy, networks and building access. The Legrand catalog features a wide choice of nearly 230,000 products in over 80 product families.